Thank you for visiting the submission page. This page will give instructions how to submit your abstract and paper to APCOMS-iMEC 2017.
Currently, the abstract submission period has been ended. However, the submission`s portal is still opened and you may still submit your abstract to APCOMS-iMEC 2017 through the portal.
- Acceptance of papers is based on review of the full manuscript. However, prospective authors should submit a short abstract in advance in order to evaluate the fit of the suggested topic and potential merit of the proposed paper.
- The abstract length should not exceed 500 words.
- Abstracts should include the title, the authors and their affiliations. It should highlight the nature and novel aspects of the work and list three keywords. You may use the template in the template's section below.
- The maximum number of pages allowed per paper is 6 pages.
- All submitted papers will go through a peer-reviewed process involving the international scientific committee of APCOMS-iMEC 2017.
- All accepted dan formatted papers will be submitted to the Scopus-Indexed IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP license terms and condition